Information We Collect
There are two types of information we collect: personally identifying information and non-personally identifying information. We only collect personally identifying information (name, email, address, etc.) if opt in to do so, by filling out a form for example. We also collect non-personally identifying information (ip address, age group, sex, etc.) without your explicit permission.
Why We Collect It
- It is our intent to only collect information that what we need to serve you better.
- To help understand the behaviors of our customers so that we can better serve them.
- To provide you with a more personalized experience. No one like being called “Hey you!”
- To help identify individuals who might benefit from our services.
How We Collect It
Information We Do Not Collect
We do not collect credit card information, social security information, or banking information.
How to Prevent This Website From Collecting Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Updated September 3, 2017